New Owner! And call for moderators
Jan. 5th, 2012 12:06 pmDear all
LJ has transferred ownership of this commuity to me, because the prior owner is inactive on LJ and I asked about a post of my own that had not appeared.
I myself am not overly active on LJ and would like to appoint one or more additional users as moderators. One of the key things to be aware of in runnng a comm is that posts with external links may go into a moderation queue and these need to be approved as an anti-spam measure.
So. Any volunteers?
Many thanks
Deslea
LJ has transferred ownership of this commuity to me, because the prior owner is inactive on LJ and I asked about a post of my own that had not appeared.
I myself am not overly active on LJ and would like to appoint one or more additional users as moderators. One of the key things to be aware of in runnng a comm is that posts with external links may go into a moderation queue and these need to be approved as an anti-spam measure.
So. Any volunteers?
Many thanks
Deslea
no subject
Date: 2012-01-05 02:54 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-01-06 04:23 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-01-06 12:41 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-01-18 09:10 pm (UTC)I'm modding a Draco Malfoy/Hermione Granger fic exchange, and I was wondering if I could submit a promo post later this week? The community profile didn't say whether or not promotion was okay, so I figured that I'd err on the side of caution and inquire. If you're curious, the promo post would look like this: http://dramione.livejournal.com/2703761.html :)
no subject
Date: 2012-01-19 12:23 pm (UTC)